HelloFresh is a well-known meal kit delivery service that tries to simplify the process of preparing meals by providing chef-tested recipes as well as materials that have already been portioned out. Over twenty distinct entrees are available for selection each week on the HelloFresh menu.
Depending on the quantity of your HelloFresh subscription, you may have the company deliver anywhere from three to five meals every week. Have your food delivered in a container that has been insulated and chilled to maintain its freshness. You have the ability to change the schedule of your deliveries or miss a week entirely whenever you choose in order to tailor your plan to the exact needs of your business.
If you decide that the service is not right for you, you are free to terminate your subscription at any time.
Meal Box Costs and Availability
The cost of each meal with HelloFresh is between $8 and $11 per person. If you choose the plan with the largest size, for instance, five recipes in a week for four people, you will have the opportunity to save money.
The three dishes per week for two people meal plan is by far the most popular, and it costs approximately $55 when you include in the cost of delivery, which averages out to approximately $8.99 per box. There are additional discounts and free delivery options available for first-time customers as well as multiple shipments.
What to do if you want to cancel something? HelloFresh
Cancellation is simple, but you must do so five days before your order is scheduled to arrive at 11:59 p.m. PST in order to avoid having your order shipped. If you don’t, you’ll be responsible for the meals.
- To cancel your HelloFresh subscription, you must first log in to your account on the HelloFresh website.
- In the upper right corner, click your name.
- “Account Settings” will appear on your screen after you’ve clicked “Next.”
- Click “Cancel Plan” at the bottom of the Plan settings page.
- The pop-up notice will advise you not to cancel. It doesn’t matter if you click “Cancel.”
- Determine why you want to close your order.
- Keep clicking “Cancel Anyway” as instructed by the instructions.
- You’ll get a notification informing you that your subscription has been terminated, along with the date of your last delivery.
- If you’re still on the fence about canceling, you can skip a delivery week. For that particular week, there will be no fees owed to you. You can do this by changing the delivery date of your box in the Menu section of your account page.