A multi-level marketing organization that offers essential oils, named Young Living, was created by Donald Gary Young back in 1993. Lehi, Utah, is home to the company’s headquarters.
Tips for Self-Completion of Your Young Living Subscription
If you contact Young Living customer support, you can cancel your subscription on your own. As a result, customer care representatives will need to speak with you on the phone or over email.
How to Unsubscribe from Your Young Living Order by Email
Send an email to [email protected] with your request to terminate the membership.
- Formal communication calls for formal writing.
- The reason why you’re contacting the company should be stated.
- Describe yourself in a way that may be useful to others.
- Please email [email protected] with any questions
- Be patient and await a response.
- Keep a copy of your cancellation confirmation as a record.
Over the Phone Cancellation of Your Young Living Subscription
Alternatively, you can contact Young Living’s customer service department to have your subscription canceled. These are the actions you need to take:
- Call +1-800-371-3515
- Tell the representative about your experience.
- Make it clear to them that you don’t want to be a customer.
- Make sure you follow any additional steps to finish the cancellation procedure
- From 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, Young Living’s customer service is available. On Sundays, they are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A Guide For Customers And Professional Account Holders Relating To Returns
Any Young Living product you’re not happy with as a consumer or as a professional account holder can be returned as follows:
Within 30 days of delivery, you may return any unused product for a refund in the same payment method you used to make the purchase plus any applicable sales tax (less shipping charges).
You can return any product that has been opened within 30 days after delivery for a credit on your Young Living account (less shipping charges).
To receive a refund of the purchase amount and applicable sales tax on your Young Living account for any product, opened or unopened, within 90 days of shipment (less shipping charges and a 10 percent handling fee). The percentage of the product that is returned will determine how much credit is given for opened products. For example, if you return 50% of a product, you will receive a 50% credit on your Young Living account (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee).